WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Incentive is IN the TRAINING! ss

BurningBelief
01-21-2008, 12:28 PM
Ready for a complete overhaul? A change in a different, new and exciting direction?

Get the BEST training from the mostsuccessfulteam inthe Company!

I am a stay at home Mom of 4 children and we are retired Air Force.

I can tell you, I never thought in a million years I would actually be at home and having money of my own that I made just by helping others!

If you are seriously looking into opportunities, then you do not want to miss out on finding out about the Candle Business.

So, if you are interested in Network Marketing, interested in retailing, having your own candle business, interested in providing fundraisers for worthy causes in your city then please seek more information.

And speaking of Network Marketing, if you are seriously looking for a candle company and a TEAM that is on the cutting edge of lead generation then please do yourself a favor and get more information from me because we are about to skyrocket our businesses with a brand new system our team has developed! You definitly do NOT want to miss out!!

What else do we offer?

- Low Start Up
- No kits to earn
-Oustanding NATURAL product line
- Wonderful Company Support
- Excellent Compensation Plan
- The Most Successful Team in the Company is looking for YOU!

- Awesome Company! They GIVE BACK in MANY ways!

Example: They are giving away 14,000 of our superior Gourmet Soap to the TROOPS! I am so proud to be a part of this Company, they ROCK!

*What are you waiting for?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/talon28/CandleButton2.gif

Just go to:www.burningbeliefcoaching.com (http://www.burningbeliefcoaching.com/) and request your FREE business packet and Candle Business eCourse today!

You will also have the opportunity to browse around and meet me, some of my partners and much much more!

Hope to hear from you soon! This changed my life and it can change YOURS!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1