WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

basketlady
11-27-2007, 06:42 PM
Hello Ladies!! We are getting closer and closer to Christmas and if you don't have all of your gifts bought yet, check out my sale! I have a 96 page catalog with affordable gift ideas for anyone on your shopping lists. If you're really looking for a bargain, check out the Mega Super Savings Sale to the far right of my website. There you can save up to 65% off of retail prices on retired products. The Fall/Holiday Catalog is only good for 34 more days and once January 1st is here most of the items will no longer be available. Email me with your orders and I can have them shipped in time for Santa to arrive.http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif Shipping deadlines are as follows:

Tuesday, Dec. 11: Last day to submit online Shows with check payment.
Friday, Dec. 14: Last day to submit online Shows with credit card payment.
Tuesday, Dec. 18: Last day for check payments for online Shows to be received.
Wednesday, Dec. 19: Last ship date before the holidays.

These deadlines are for those in the US and come straight from our home office in Chicago. I look forward to helping all of you finish your shopping so you can put your feet up and enjoy a hot chocolate and some cookies!

Michele Kruser
Aspiring Team Leader
Signature Homestyles

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1