WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

sherry5225
11-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Hello,

I have finally started building my online list....

and I am giving out Freebies to everyone on my list...

For example, this week you may download for FREE

a copy of "How to Sell Ebooks on Ebay and the World Wide Web"

This book sells for $7-$27 online -- but I have gained the rights to give it away for FREE -- so I am going to do that for YOU!

Another FREE ebook gift you will receive this week is a copy of Napoleon Hill's classic, "Think and Grow Rich!" (By the way -- "Think and Grow Rich" is a very popular ebook to sell on ebay or even on classified ads such as cragislist.)

The really great thing is -- that not only can you get these ebooks for FREE for yourself -- but you can also re-sell them and earn immediate extra cash to your paypal account!

Won't that be great for the holidays?

Right now, you can subscribe two ways --

1) send a BLANK EMAIL to [email protected] ([email protected]onder.com)

OR

2) Send me a PM with the email address that you would like the info and the links to thefreebies to go to

I will also share my favorite lead sources and strategies I have used to successfully earn income online in network marketing and in other types of information product sales too. If you are interested in building your own list -- I let you know the secrets I learned to start building my own successfully.

You will also learn about my favorite NWM opportunities (I likeSTABLE opportunities that GROW FAST and in which you receive ALOT of support and spillover from your upline!) But don't worry, I won't spam you with those over and over -- I know we have our own opportunites already here! Just once a week or less I send out info on DrinkACT or Empowerism, because many people who join my list do NOT have an onlineNWM opportunity yet.

See -- I just started this project about a month ago -- and I now have over 500 people on my list from all over the world -- people who I don't "know" like I know my fellow wahmer's here. So I've been giving these strangers all kinds of Freebies and I finally decided it is only fair to give my wahm friends an opportunity to get the freebies too!

Right now, you can subscribe two ways --

1) send a BLANK EMAIL to [email protected] ([email protected]onder.com)

OR

2) Send me a PM with the email address that you would like the info and the links to thefreebies to go to

And finally -- if you ever decide that the freebies and info you receive are not helpful you you -- of course you can unsubscribe at anytime with just one click!

I look forward to sharing lots of GREAT STUFF with you!

Sherry in TX

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1