WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Athens, GA - or ANYWHERE

dixie_darlin
10-25-2007, 11:11 AM
Hi, guys! I was a Navy Wife for 12 years, so I can totally sympathize with everything you all go through on a daily basis. The second hardest is always starting over in a new place. New people, new jobs, etc. I always thought the HARDEST was waving good-bye from the pier, and the days immediately preceding and immediately following. Then finding something to keep you busy and distracted for the next 6 months.

I have found an EXCELLENT program, called Taste of Home Entertaining. I am looking for wives in driving distance who may be interested in hosting parties. Also, if you are interested in a business you can move all over the country with you, please check us out. This is an excellent source of income, and the company offers great incentives.

Mario Batali and Rachel Ray back our products. Please stop by my website and take a look. If you are interested in hosting a party - catalog parties are okay anywhere in the country also, I will send you everything you need - or in becoming a consultant, please contact me. I would love to share my experiences and opportunity with you.

www.entertainwithdenyce.tohe.com (http://www.entertainwithdenyce.tohe.com)

Entertaining the Dream,