WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

AvonMandy
08-30-2007, 11:53 AM
I am a Navy Wife, and Stay at home mom of Three Beautiful Girls!! We are currently stationed in Mayport, Fl!! Love it here, just recently transferred back and couldn’t be happier! I am also An <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><ST1:PLACE>Avon</ST1:PLACE> Independent Sales Rep. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P></O:P>
Lets just say I am keeping myself very busy!<O:P></O:P>
Now through Sept 3rd...I am holding an <ST1:PLACE>Avon</ST1:PLACE> Online Party through my Own Personal Avon Independent Sales Representative Website!<O:P></O:P>
<O:P></O:P>
www.youravon.com/mwatrous<O:P></O:P>
Avon is known for their wonderful Selection of Beauty, Gift, Clothes and more for the entire family!<O:P></O:P>
The Great thing about ordering during this online party NOW though Sept. 3!!! <O:P></O:P>
The2 customers with the highest spending will receive. A free gift or gifts of their choice valued at 10.00 Each. The gift is your choice and will come form the current online catolog of your choice!! Pick what you want for free. <O:P></O:P>
You must order through my personal website to be eligible for this offer!<O:P></O:P>
www.youravon.com/mwatrous<O:P></O:P>
Try some of my Favorites.....Avons mineral Makeup(which is on sale right now), a new perfume or an old favorite, I also love to by toys from Avon the same price as the stores but delivered right to your door, easy shopping!<O:P></O:P>
<O:P></O:P>Edited by: AvonMandy