WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

bizlady
08-22-2007, 06:46 AM
Great shopping group! Build a downline and they buy from you! Only $5 a month purchase required!!

Come Join WAH Buyers group. You build a downline and each member who joins under you makes a minimum $5.00 purchase from you monthly. In return you make one $5.00 purchase from the person you signed under monthly. Understanding that sometimes we don't have any extra money to spend so you receive 1 freebie month for the year, where you do not need to make a purchase. Please be sure to put Paula Kozma in the referral line. http://www.wahbuyers.2ya.com/
You will receive an e-mail and invite to the yahoo group.

I am a Rep for many companies and have advertising on my site that can be used for your monthly purchase. I have discount sales on orders e-mailed to me and on my advertising every month.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1