WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : GCM--HURRY--Half Price PJB

pjb681
06-24-2007, 01:46 PM
This Gold Card Matrix is proving to be very exciting.

Right now the official pre launch count is 174 members. It was over 200 but they removed a heap of people who had not paid. So there is still time for those that want to be involved in the pre launch at a total cost of $104.00 via e-gold or E-bullion. I am sorry but right now I donít have any spare E-gold or e-bullion. The reason for that will become clear in my next news update where there will be an exciting idea to help all our members promote their various programs.

Here is our teams link

http://goldcardmatrix.com/members/pjb681

I have also had a few people ask me where the link is for the Benefactoring sign up.
Itís on the front page right at the bottom. There is a section titled Joining Options. And under that there is a link titled Benefactor Options.

The reason I am pushing this Card over others out there, is because of the following. Even at an one time entry cost of $199 this is great value. We have been looking for a payment system where we can use different e-currencies to load the card. The fact they will take Pay Pal, is especially valuable. . But they also take:
Egold,
Ebullion
Webmoney
Alertpay
Bank transfer
Echeck
Walk in Deposit and others.

To do business on the net we need this sort of card. Added to the card is a business plan that will help many of us generate incomes that we will be able to leverage funds into other programs. This is what you get when you join:

Lifetime Membership
One Time Payment
Status in 2 Income Plans
Free Unlimited Pay It Forward Members
Daily Pay
Product Package
Free Ad Co-op
Free Auto Sponsoring
Free Commission Debit Gold Card

Free Online Promotion Area
Launch Price: $199.00 ...Prelaunch Special: $99.00 (only 2 allowed per member)

Kind Regards
Paul--pjb681

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1