WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

BurningBelief
06-23-2007, 05:00 PM
<DIV align=center>Jen the Candle lady Endorses This Health/Wellness Business and it's Products!

Yep, I am a successful online marketer with a great Candle Company but I am spreading my wings and invite YOU to learn more about the Health and Wellness Company I personally endorse!

So, I amlooking for others who would like more information on a home business that has been around for 20 years, is stable, excellent compensation plan, has received numerous awards over the years including humanitarian, has well over 300 consumable, every day products everyone uses while working from home online or offline while not traditionally selling or retailing a product.

We Offer:

- Free training on all levels.

- Free websites to get you started online.

-Free business tools to help you talk to others about our great company.

-Support at your fingertips and from us 24/7

- Products that every one should have in their household and are excellent because they are safer, better quality and we don't have to worry about giving our money away to P&amp;G and the big guys on products that cause health problems and kill children.

- LOW start up fee.Our business kit is on sale for only $1.00 for the month of JUNEONLY! So..... if you thought about joining.... now is the time to jump on it and I would be happy to help you with that.

Request information from me today! I am a part of theAdvancing With Usteam and I would love to show you a a very low key, non pressuring online presentation where you can sit, listen, jot down notes in the privacy of your own home. You can even ask questions after it's over. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Go to: http://www.burningbelief.advancingwithus.com/

Hope to talk to you soon! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley4.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1