WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Perfect for Military Home Life

listmama
06-23-2007, 03:02 PM
I am a Navy wife and so have had many chance over the past 6 years to write every kind of list imagineable. So I took that experience and began making forms of lists on every topic I could think of! It is perfect for the moves that we frequently make, the holidays that we prepare for, our trips to visit family and friends, and grocery lists for trips to the commissary. If you love lists OR if you feel like you need some help getting your thoughts onto paper, please check out www.listplanit.com (http://www.listplanit.com) to find over 200 lists, checklists, and planning pages for all of life's details!