WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Lady Of America Fitness Center

BarbB
06-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Just wondered if anyone has gone to Lady of America Fitness Centers?

I have so much at home to use to lose weight but cannot get motivated so thought I might give this a try. I have such respect for so many of you that are losing weight on your own and working out at home. That's an incredible accomplishment.

Anyopinions on this fitness centerwould be greatly appreciated.

IamBlessed
06-19-2007, 09:09 PM
I've never heard of it Barb. Am curious now though so I hope someone else has.

angienewton
06-20-2007, 04:16 AM
Hi Barb,
I had never heard ofthem either and went to Google to check it out. It looks pretty good. The only one near me is about 30 min. or so away and it's the Ladies Workout Express one. This one reminds me of Curves. Looks like they have a variety of different options depending on your location.

Hopefully someone who has had experience with them will come along too. Let us know if you decide to try it out. It looks like they have a free week pass in some areas.

If you need help with staying accountable and doing workouts at home, we are here for you daily so don't hesitate to join our daily sweat check in's, contests, etc.

Lori Moreno
06-20-2007, 08:16 AM
Hi Barb,
I don't know about that center. But if it would inspire you to work out, do it!

For me, it's a lot easier to work out at a gym.

Can you join for a month or 6 months, instead of a year, like many gyms?

Remember that no matter what you choose, it's all up to you and your goals.

Have Fun!

Lorihttp://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif

BarbB
06-20-2007, 03:40 PM
Thanks everyone for your input. I thought it looked nice too because I wanted something different than a Curves type situation. I'm going to go tour it maybe Monday (going away for the weekend) so I'll let you all know how it goes. I hope I can do it short term because my past history for sticking to things is not great.

angienewton
06-21-2007, 04:30 AM
You're welcome!

I look forward to hearing about the tour.

Have a fun weekend!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1