WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Need Suggestion...workout video!

OrangeSmoke20
06-17-2007, 08:55 PM
HI!
My Best Friend is absolutely into buying the workout videos from TV, but then not using them...LOL! So I am going to her house tomorrow and I am borrowing her Pilates dvds, but she also has Yoga Booty Ballet and Slim in 6. She said I can borrow one of those too, so I am wonder what is better. I am going to take a look at the website, but would like to know those who have done these routines, which would be better for me. Remember I have a bad back and neck, so I need something that will be ok for me. Any suggestions on which one to do would be appreciated. I am definitely getting the pilates one but need to choose between SI6 and Yoga Booty Ballet : )
Thanks bunches!
DAWN

Julianna37
06-18-2007, 05:53 AM
SI6

veperez
06-18-2007, 06:34 AM
I would say SI6 as well. I've heard Debbies workouts are killer!!!

jnmurra
06-18-2007, 08:14 AM
I haven't tried YBB, but it's on my list. But I do LOVE SI6! Debbie rocks! There is some floor work in SI6 - will that hurt your back?

OrangeSmoke20
06-18-2007, 01:29 PM
Thank you all! I misunderstood my BF, she has 6 week body makeover not SI6...so I decided to go with the Yoga Booty Ballet. I did the Live edition, Hip Hop Abs one and I was sweating! Didn't do most of the ab floor work because of my back, but I will do my regular routine tonight to get it all in : )
I think as soon as I get some extra cash, I am going to by SI6...since that seems to be the one everyone seems to love!
Thank bunches!

deadra
06-19-2007, 06:18 AM
Hey Dawn,

I ordered SI6 this past Saturday. I was sitting watching an infomercial and did it on impulse! I've been wanting it for the past 6 months but just kept finding reasons "not" to buy it!!

Maybe by the time it comes in, my foot will be well (hopefully) and I'll be able to use it!!!

Good luck to you!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1