WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Has Anyone Tried....

cgraham30
06-09-2007, 05:51 AM
Michael Thurmond's six week body makeover?

MsTamara
06-09-2007, 08:52 AM
Well,I still have the kit in closet. I didn't give it 6 weeks because I couldn't eat all that food w/o zero salt and I'm not even that big on salt but a little goes a long way compared to none. On the upside I did lose ten pounds but it was probably due to water loss from my not having any salt. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful but I'm sure it would have worked beautifully if I could stand it.

cgraham30
06-09-2007, 09:16 AM
From looking at it on TV it looks as if it's just a food plan with a exercise routine, which I'm already doing, so no need to pay 100.00 for that.

I just wonder if anyone has been successful on the plan

MsTamara
06-09-2007, 09:27 AM
From looking at it on TV it looks as if it's just a food plan with a exercise routine, which I'm already doing, so no need to pay 100.00 for that.

It is. Here (http://www.chasefreedom.com/6weekbodymakeover.html) is a good summary of the program.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1