WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Walk Slim

mommy32
06-08-2007, 01:18 PM
All I can say, I WOW!!! Definitely not for the beginner. I know that in time I will be able to keep up with that, but today I feel like it kicked my you know what. I only did 1/2 of it and was not quite up to "par" with the video. What a great work out this is. Just wondered how many of you all have mastered the Walk Slim 4 mile and how long it took until you could do it all the way through?

angienewton
06-08-2007, 05:50 PM
I http://forum.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley27.gifWalk Slim!

Which one did you do? Have you had a chance to look at all of them? The 3 mile does not have any boosted walking so that one would really be a good one to start with and if you can't make all 3 miles, do 1 or 2 and then forward to the cool down/stretch.

I have been doing Walk Away the Pounds since I started my new lifestyle back in Aug. 05 and within a month was doing the 3 mile. I didn't get a 4 mile WATP for a while after that and Walk Slim I justpurchased in March 07.

Enjoy!

mommy32
06-09-2007, 05:42 AM
I have the WATP Walk Slim4 Mile dvd. It does have the miles broken down as well. I made it through the whole thing today, but modified the BOOSTED Walking to a fast pace walk instead of a jog. I still feel like I got a good workout.

cgraham30
06-09-2007, 05:44 AM
I just ordered the WS series. I'll be going back to leslie after I finish SI6

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1