WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

sherry5225
06-07-2007, 07:12 AM
117 PAID Members Added to My Commissionable Group in LESS THAN FOUR WEEKS! The majority of those were "gifted" to me by our exceptionally strong upline leaders!!!

And the paid members are still pouring in!

Our online marketing system is so amazing that I can guarantee that you will earn with this; and that the value of your residual income will increase by $1-$5 daily, EVERY DAY! I can also practically guarantee you that you will have AT LEAST 50 paid members added to your group within your first 2 months!!! Andmembers quitting will be very few...

How can I guarantee this? Because our team is full of at least 10 top recruiters who will be going to work for you. Every time one of us enrolls a new member -- that member will be placed in your group too!

Save significantly on ...

groceries - downloadable coupons

services - haircuts, automotive care

entertainment - local movie theaters, amusement parks, etc

shopping at over 600 online stores, including popular stores like Target, Macy's.....

gifts -

restaurants in your local area (1/2 price gift certificates!)...

And EARN BIG by sharing the savings planwith others.

So simple!

Take a Free Tour to learn more about the plan and our automated marketing system. Watch your business and referrals grow to hundreds of enrollees within your 60 days!

SKEPTICAL? LET ME PROVE IT TO YOU.TAKE THE FREE TOUR, and if you don't have PAID members/customers placed in your comissionable group within 10 days, then I will paypal you $10 myself, just to thank you for taking the tour!

SAVE and EARN (http://sfp100.myworldresults.com/)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1