WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : fruitarians

lilmisssunshine
06-06-2007, 06:13 PM
all this talk about fruit reminded me that there is such a thing as a "fruitarian". it's like a step beyond vegetarianism. you only eat fruit.

i guess the thought is that when you eat fruit, you're not even "killing" the plant. for instance, if you eat a carrot, that's it. the carrot plant gives you no more carrots. but apples regrow.

the next step, of course, is breatharianism. you get all the nutrients you need from the air. smileys/smiley5.gif no, i'm not joking. google it.

y'all have gotten me into a fruit kick.

love,
shannon

caitalexmommy
06-06-2007, 06:50 PM
The concept (I think..) behind fruitarianism is actually you never eat a living thing. They don't even pick the fruit... they wait until it falls to the ground. (therefore dead) I'm still working on cutting out pork. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gifI could never do that, but hey to each his own!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1