WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Found THE Dress, only one problem

IamBlessed
06-05-2007, 05:51 PM
I can't fit into it!! I tried on a 14 dress at Belk's today and it fit, snugly but it fit. Tried on a different 16 and it was perfect. Tried on a 16 in THE dress and it zips up on the side under the arm area because it's a halter dress, NOPE, need like 4 inches gone from the area under my boobs! And that's my smallest part! I looked at the tag on the inside of the dress and it said 16 too but y'all I swear it has to be a 14 or maybe even a 12!! Anyway, it was on sale, I looked hot in it even without it all the way zipped up SO my mom bought it for me!! So now, I have my dress for Friday night at conference so I HAVEto lose the weight because I'm not having my mom waste that money!! It was sweet of her to buy it for me, I didn't have the money today and she didn't want me to miss out on getting it. Anyway, once I get my TJ in this week, I might take a pic in it showing how far I can get it zipped and use that as my progress pics to share with y'all.

So, wish me luck! TJ should be here by Friday. So much for EXPRESS UPS shipping, LOL.

angienewton
06-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Krystal,
I'm so glad your mom bought you the dress. Definitely take a pic in it before you start TJ because I can't wait to see the expression on your face when it fits you perfectly at conference.

Let us know when TJ arrives!

IamBlessed
06-06-2007, 11:33 AM
IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!! I didn't get the free suprise workout though so I called and they are resending it. Ok, now, what tools online do y'all recommend me using? Should I do the million dollar body thing or is that for when I want to get RIPPED after I get this inpenatrable shell of fat off of me? I'm so stinking excited!! White halter dress here I come!!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1