WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

gfd07
05-20-2007, 08:18 AM
Ok...chances are you are already promoting an MLM, </font>Affiliate or direct sales program.</font>

So instead of me trying to get you to join my program</font>or buy my affiliate course. Can I help you market yours?</font>

It's free to join, get free training and add to your </font>knowledge plus it will help promote your program and </font>get quality leads for it.</font>

After you sign up. you will get access to my blog where </font>I will post the results from my marketing. This will show </font>you what's working at my expense. </font>

So basically, sign on my website for free for something that </font>will help any business you promote.</font>

http://www.nodayjob.ws
</font>

After that,I will send you a link to my blog so you can spy </font>on my marketing and see what works.</font>

-Ezine ads</font>

-Purchased Leads</font>

-Free traffic sites</font>

-Article submission...etc</font>

Fair trade?....Thank you in advance.</font>Edited by: gfd07

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1