WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I made it through!

FoundInNature
05-20-2007, 07:51 AM
I haven't posted in two weeks. It's definitely been crazy here. We had 25 family members here from Thursday to Sunday (some stayed until Tuesday) for DH's commissioning. Everything went amazingly smoothly. Everyone got along for the weekend. And even though I provided meals for 4 days for 25 people (including two batches of brownies), I was able to maintain my weightloss!!

I didn't loose anything these two weeks, but I didn't gain either. I am very content with that. Unfortunately, this week won't be much better as we leave Wednesday for a road trip to Florida for my company conference. But, one step at a time.... I'm just happy not to have to make up ground.

Deanna

angienewton
05-20-2007, 10:55 AM
Deanna,
I'm so glad to hear everything went well and you are maintaining your weight loss. Have a safe trip and check in when you return.

deadra
05-21-2007, 08:10 AM
No gain is Great!!!!

Have a safe trip!!!

FoundInNature
05-21-2007, 03:23 PM
Thanks, ladies! I'm so looking forward to getting back and into a routine again. Too much going on!! I bought a WATP video (3 & 4 miles) with the resistance band to take with me on the road. I'm almost looking forward to my husband being gone for 6 weeks at school. I want to wow him when I see him again!

Deanna

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1