WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My alli

kalmond
05-18-2007, 07:31 PM
Has anyone heard about this new FDA drug coming out June 15th?

I am so excited and I hope that I can afford it and try it! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley4.gif

plsparties
05-18-2007, 10:04 PM
What is it???? What does it do?

IamBlessed
05-18-2007, 10:27 PM
I've looked at it online and it didn't really impress me. Especially the side effects like "leaking". It is basically a fat grabber and if you eat too much fat you'll be in the bathroom and possibly have some other really embarrassing side effects. It's going to be expensive too. I also saw on a television show that it could be potentially dangerous because of it being new and also that it says clearly that you have to change your diet for it to work. Eating the way you always have isn't going to make you lose weight with it even though you'll have all the horrible side effects. You have to lower your fat intake WAY down to not have the side effects be as badand you'd lose weight naturally doing that anyway.

With my work, I can't afford to be at a Hostess' home and have to run to the bathroom with explosive diarrhea so it's definitely NOT for me! I'll stick to losing my little4 to 8lbs a month with weight watchers, LOL.

JenniferS
05-19-2007, 07:16 AM
sounds like the newer version of the old pill. Can think of the name but it was the same concept. If you ate too much fat on the pill, you could expect to be in the bathroon with oily, diarrehea (sorry), and very bad stomach pains.

It is basically a fat blocker. I will be interested to see how it works in this new form.

kalmond
05-19-2007, 07:58 AM
I am willing to try anything! If it doesn't work for me then I stop taking it.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1