WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Totally Genuine ebay Opportunity

Hypnoaudio
05-16-2007, 11:37 PM
This is not SPAM or a scam or a get rich quick scheme but a genuine opportunity to make some nice extra cash.
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P>
We are successful ebay traders in the <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN w:st="on"><ST1:PLACE w:st="on">UK</ST1:PLACE></ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN>, as I write this post our feedback score is 3868
<O:P></O:P>
We produce our own range of Self-Help CDs. We are a small genuine family business working from home, but you can find out all about our product as well as us, on our own website at www.counselling-manchester.com
In the <ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN w:st="on">USA</ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN>, you have 4 times the population than we do in the <ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN w:st="on"><ST1:PLACE w:st="on">UK</ST1:PLACE></ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN> so if you do the figures, the potential is huge.
We are looking for a limited number of people in the <ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN w:st="on"><ST1:PLACE w:st="on">US</ST1:PLACE></ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN> to mirror what we do on ebay. I say a limited number so there is little or no competition. If you contact us early and you genuinely want to have a go, we may consider exclusivity in the <ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN w:st="on"><ST1:PLACE w:st="on">US</ST1:PLACE></ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN>.
There are 2 ways we may do this, either you can purchase a small stock from us or we may drop ship your orders. Either way, any money that changes hands will only ever be through Paypal. I promise there are no snags or hidden extras, this isa real opportunity to make some very nice money.
There are other ways that you can sell these CDs but more about that when you contact us. Because of the time difference, there could be a delay in me replying to you on here so you could email us from our website above.
Talk soon
Regards
Alan

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1