WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

homemommichele
05-14-2007, 02:20 PM
Mother's Day!! My first one ever after the birth of my first son was not a good one!! I had accidently offered to go back to work for 12 hour nights on my first Mother's Day, not realizing what day it was when I promised my return date to my nurse manager for my position as an RN. Yes, I did not have to be there until 7 pm, but the cloud over my head all day completely ruined it for me!!

Now things are so much different!! I am home and I am my own boss. We may not have been able to afford a big dinner out, and I didn't get big expensive gifts, but the day I spent with my two boys on Mothers Day and every day is truly the best gift I could ask for!! Between the time, and the improved health of my family, I truly wouldn't have it any other way!

Give your family (and YOU) the gift of time this year! Go to my website and find out why there are so many staying home!! Request information and I will help you to be home too!!

Michele

http://www.workathomeunited.com/homemommichele

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1