WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hey Hot Mommas!!

cre8tivgurl
05-13-2007, 09:31 AM
Happy Mother's Day! What are you doing JUSt for you today??

How about working out!

I am headed to the gym for an extra long cardio session, then I meet the hubby and kids to lounge around the pool til sunset...aaaahhhhhhhh!!!

Perfect Mother's Day for me!!

Keep Plugging away, Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

angienewton
05-13-2007, 06:43 PM
Sounds like a great day for you!

Today was my day off from exercise but I did do a lot of gardening, raking, digging and all that jazz. I have never been into gardening but hubby took me to pick out really pretty flowers and we worked on planting them together so that was a blast.

happymommy
05-13-2007, 07:09 PM
Sounds like a wonderful day! :)
I didn't work out today. We went to a fundraiser at a dog training school nearby. DS looooves dogs and had fun seeing all of them and playing with them. Then we had a nice dinner and hung out. DH has been home injured for 3 weeks and goes back to work tomorrow. So itwas a nice last day before he goes back. Once we stopped getting on each other's nerves, it was really nice having him home for a while! lol

cre8tivgurl
05-14-2007, 04:09 AM
Oh, Angie that sounds great! I LOVE to garden. Actually my hubby just made me hire a lawn company to fee me up some. I USED to cut the grass with a push mower, and we have a LOT of grass to cut!!

I love flowers and plants, what a relaxing day for you!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1