Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-24-2012, 07:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Default the New, Renew and Spring Forward ...

Well ,I had written this long post and it didn't post.
in brief, I am loving my arbonne products so much!
Now I am focusing on the business side as well and liking the company, the philosophy, the marketing plan is so simple yet rewarding and fair for all. I see the light at the end of the financial freedom tunnel for me and others as well.

Do you realize we have vegan cerified products not tested on animals and botanically based? that is important for me now that i read in the news about acetone in skin care masks, and well known beauty and direct sales companies now in PETA's bad list.

Do you realize that Arbonne offers a way to get extra money when you want and as much as you want, as long as you do the activity? i like the new consultant active status requirement that is fair for all. and the comp plan and incentive trip that is fair for all. I like that you are not tied up to an overbearing director that tells you what to wear and how to behave, but rather we have Business Mentors and support that is professional and efficient. we are all independent consultants, and that is the key in any DS/NM business. That, my friends, is my ultimate realization this time around.

well, Let's make this folder more active with support, sharing news and updates in our biz, encouragement , all without sacrificing our activity time in our arbonne business.

now, who is going to GTC?!!! I AM!! i am SO excited!!! hope to meet some of you in Vegas! especially you Mary!! thank you for your help and support and professionalism. I like you lots
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2012, 08:01 PM
Banned

Arbonne is too expensive and not reasonable in this economy.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:26 PM
WAHM Regular

thank you for your opinion. However, it seems you don't know about the great hostess program that gives so much free products and up to 80% off products depending on sales. Oh, and just in case you think the sales have to be in the thousands, it is not so.

If you want more information ask away.
cheers.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:52 PM
Super WAHM

Here, here!!! Welcome to the biz, You wll find great rewards in so many ways. People in any economy will pay for products that provide the results people are looking for. My business has not suffered in this economy at all. As a matter of fact it is growing because it is a healthier and more economical choice than what many women were using.

Yes, I will be in Vegas. We will have to meet up. You have my cell number from previous email conversatons. Can't wait to meet you.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:01 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Expensive - cost is all relative. Expensive compared to skin care at CVS - sure! But compare it to botanical lines at Nordstroms (a more appropriate comparison), and the fact that you are supporting a small business owner AND can get discounts by hosting is great.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Mary! will love to meet you in person in Vegas! I am so excited!
now the MARCH SPECIAL is SO great! I have already ordered the cellular mask at 50%off! and some other goodies!
Love it!

:-)
Old 03-02-2012, 05:28 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradM View Post
Arbonne is too expensive and not reasonable in this economy.
If you feel that way, then why are you looking in this folder?

As a person who tries to only use cruelty-free products, I don't think Arbonne's prices are much different than the other natural/vegan/cruelty-free stuff out there. The stuff you buy at Walmart is full of toxic fillers and THAT's why they're so cheap. You get what you pay for. I don't have a lot of extra cash, but would rather wait until I can afford a better product before I put nasty chemicals all over my face (or whatever it is). Just my opinion....
Old 03-03-2012, 06:41 AM
Awesome WAHM

Arbonne is an awesome line of products - even my husband loves it !!!

Their anti-aging line is THE BEST - even better than Lancome, Estee, and other popular lines.

To the naysayers, I say this: What woman do YOU know that is going to go without her favorite lipstick or make-up because it's "too expensive" ? Not many ... women will FIND a way to purchase what they love. Yes, even it means taking their lunch to work every day, taking public transportation, not going out to dinner so often, and living frugal for a month or so.

No, I am not an Arbonne Consultant (yet !) - just a very happy consumer who has tried a few things and loved what I have tried !

Loving thoughts to all,

Pink Pea
Old 03-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Awesome WAHM

I am still continuously amazed by everything Arbonne offers its consultants. I heard Gina Murphy, VP of sales, speak this weekend and all of the upcoming incentives and sales coming up are all to help us as consultants. They listen to what we need and do their best to provide it. And the products really are amazing and that's what got me into it too. How can you not love products that actually do what they say they are going to do?
Old 03-06-2012, 05:37 PM
WAHM Regular

thank you ALL for sharing your thoughts!
Now, what is new and exciting in your Arbonne business for March?! I love that in Canada, Arbonne is donating $1 for every purchase of the RE9 Collagen Support product as an International Women's Day incentive/sharing!! Love it!

the 50% off products with purchase is great to try those special products like the mask!
I am starting the 30 day fit program this month as I will be travelling in May and really need to get in shape for the beach!

So, consultants, preferred clients and retail clients, share your March Madness news with us here!! we want this folder to be super active with support, tips, and sharing from the Arbonne family!

Ocean Dreamer

Tags
arbonne, direct sales, network marketing, skin care