Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-19-2014, 09:40 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Interested. But I have questions.

I am in desperate need of some extra income. I have been reading up on Ameriplan for the past few hours and it sounds like a great opportunity. But there are many questions I have before I jump in to anything.

1.) What is the total cost at sign up to become an IBO? What are the monthly fees after that?

2.) What is included and provided to me every month with that fee? If the website is still included could I get an example of the layout of said website? Also, does a domain come with it?

3.) I am not interested in automatic withdrawal for my monthly fees. Can I pay at my leisure?

4.) Do I get a cut off of the IBO's I sign up or is earnings single tier?

5.) Realistically speaking, how fast can I start making money?

6.) And finally, the last question I can think of for now: which team should I sign up with if I do decide to pull the trigger? I am looking for the best possible coaching and learning materials. I have never done anything like this.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2014, 04:39 PM
WAHM Addict

We have a promotion currently which will be $44.95 today. This is for level 3 which is normally $150 a month but now it's $25 for the first three months, $50 the second 3 months, and every 3 months it goes up $25. Once you reach a year it will be $150 a month. This gives you enough time to build your business. You can also downgrade your plan at anytime depending where you are at in your business. You are not in any contract. This level pays 80% upfront and 40% on your residual checks.

You get 5 websites total. 2 websites market the business, the other 2 markets the plans to people looking to save only, and the last one markets both. With our monthly fee we also get a health and dental plan. We also have a program called AccessSaver which you put in your zipcode and they show you things you can save on in your area which includes services, diner, shopping and more. Every IBO has an ID # that will be attached to your website. You can purchase a domain if you like from godaddy.

You do have to sign up using your bank account or credit card. It is withdrawn each month.

You get paid for each piece of business you put on the books. We also get paid double commission the first month.

Each person is different you get what you put into this. Most of us try to speak to 5 people a day, 5 days a week. Some people do more. It is possible to start earning right away. It's also important to stay consistent with your marketing. Most people advertise online and some do offline as well. Business cards, flyers, etc.

We are The Freedom At Home Team. The same resources I have you will have along with your team members as well. We have a training website thats password protected, live training calls. If you can't attend the live calls they are also recorded. It's not mandatory that you listen but it's put in place just to help you.

I also sent you a PM so you can see my websites. I can't add links here unless its in my signature.

Last edited by healthysolutions; 03-19-2014 at 06:07 PM.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:04 PM
Mompreneur and Wife

Of the top 10 list in AmeriPlan, 8-10 of those in any month are from the Freedom at Home Team, so that's definitely the team I recommend

The only other thing I'd like to add is you do get overrides as you advance within the company. You can make up to an additional 33% on top of your 80/40%.
Old 03-23-2014, 04:08 PM
WAHM Addict

Hopefully we can welcome you to the team real soon!!
Old 04-05-2014, 10:57 PM
WAHM Regular

So you have to pay to work there?
Old 04-06-2014, 08:31 AM
WAHM Fanatic

It's a business. You invest to own your own business and you can claim that business the following year for tax benefits. You're not paying them to be an employee. You choose your own hours and decide how you want to run your business. I am sure one of the members here can tell you more about it.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:59 AM
Mompreneur and Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMysticCafe View Post
So you have to pay to work there?
Ginene was correct. Every business costs something. In fact, every job does too. When I had a job, I paid more a month for gas to get there, work clothes and shoes, daycare, taxes, meals at work etc than I pay for my business. And as Ginene said, our business expense is a tax write off, unlike what you spend for a job. We also get to deduct a portion of our rent/mortgage, utilities, and other office expenses like your computer.

It is similar to having a franchise. Think of McDonald's. If you buy a McDonald's, you already have the branding and popularity rather than building from scratch. With our business, we automatically get the reputation of a 22 yr old, A+ rated Corporation and we don't have to worry about establishing ourselves or our network.

We pay an annual fee of $19.95 for our websites, back office, customer support and for them to mail our members' cards. They also bring providers into our network.

Then we pay monthly to become payable, and the level you choose determines your pay. You get a great benefits package for your entire household, and also roadside assistance, ID theft protection, legal and financial services, shopping, dining, recreation. You should use your plan, as you will save more than you spent and also you can share your savings with your members. If you don't use it, then why would your customers want to use it? My family saves more every month than the business "costs" and then I still make an income from it, AND get to claim it at tax times.

Hope that makes sense!
Old 04-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaCross View Post

Ginene was correct. Every business costs something. In fact, every job does too. When I had a job, I paid more a month for gas to get there, work clothes and shoes, daycare, taxes, meals at work etc than I pay for my business. And as Ginene said, our business expense is a tax write off, unlike what you spend for a job. We also get to deduct a portion of our rent/mortgage, utilities, and other office expenses like your computer.

It is similar to having a franchise. Think of McDonald's. If you buy a McDonald's, you already have the branding and popularity rather than building from scratch. With our business, we automatically get the reputation of a 22 yr old, A+ rated Corporation and we don't have to worry about establishing ourselves or our network.

We pay an annual fee of $19.95 for our websites, back office, customer support and for them to mail our members' cards. They also bring providers into our network.

Then we pay monthly to become payable, and the level you choose determines your pay. You get a great benefits package for your entire household, and also roadside assistance, ID theft protection, legal and financial services, shopping, dining, recreation. You should use your plan, as you will save more than you spent and also you can share your savings with your members. If you don't use it, then why would your customers want to use it? My family saves more every month than the business "costs" and then I still make an income from it, AND get to claim it at tax times.

Hope that makes sense!
Do you need to pay for leads?
Old 04-10-2014, 06:06 AM
Mompreneur and Wife

The majority of our training focuses on free leads and free lead generation. If you have the money and prefer to purchase leads you are more than welcome to, but it's not necessary to get going. I made my first promotion on free lead sources, and many others have also.
Old 04-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaCross View Post
The majority of our training focuses on free leads and free lead generation. If you have the money and prefer to purchase leads you are more than welcome to, but it's not necessary to get going. I made my first promotion on free lead sources, and many others have also.
Oh ok, thank you!