Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-10-2011, 01:42 PM
WAHM Addict

Default What method did you use first and liked best?

I know times have changed but I thought it would be very helpful to learn what "jumpstarted" your business. How did you begin and what method did you stick with?

Would you still go that route today?

I've heard some say they only work with free leads; some like paid leads.
Some say to call, others say email works best.

And some say online advertising - but what does that mean exactly? A bunch of things or one in particular?

It would be nice to save new IBOs some time by telling them what they might bypass and spend valuable time on what really works!

Thanks!
Sue
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Grand WAHM

I think you should always have 5 forms of advertising going on always.. Postings free ads, working leads, pc leads, blogging etc..You might not see results over night but stick with it and they will come Consistency is KEY.

Great question Sue! Amy
Old 08-10-2011, 03:04 PM
WAHM Addict

Great Questions you read my mind Sue lol. I signed up with CafeMom(thanks to Amy's recommendation) I got 2 new leads that clicked on my website today. Hopefully this will be another free way to get leads. I am working on the postcard leads now. I know I have only been with Ameriplan for a week and a half but I am anxious to get some IBOs under me! Time will tell
Old 08-10-2011, 08:59 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm really enjoying AmeriPlan and the team is awesome.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:33 AM
WAHM Addict

I started my business using the free lead sources (almost 4 yrs ago)...I took out a small paid ad in my local paper, and I used postcard leads to get my first few enrollments.....I then figured out online advertising, social media, etc.

My method for working my business has changed over the years, but the concept is the same, share the information with as many people as you can on a daily basis, and you will receive enrollments
Old 08-11-2011, 12:18 PM
WAHM Regular

My Ads have really been working for me. So far I've given at least three presentations the last couple days.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:39 PM
WAHM Fanatic

SO happy that you're enjoying this Tomica!! It's already been such a pleasure to work with you

Sue, when I first started, I was so green at this whole work at home world. I had never done anything like this before. I remember Janie telling me about internet advertising and I thought "What is that?" lol So I started with the easy stuff, fliers and business cards around town and the WAHM message boards That is how I enrolled my first 30 or so pieces of business. Then I branched out, learned the internet stuff and fell in love with it. And that is all I do now....always five forms of internet advertising going on at one time....mostly free stuff. And I prospect through calling and emails

My team call on Tuesday was all about creating a successful ad campaign and I talked about tons of different methods of lead generation. Unfortunately I was unable to record it but I would be happy to share the notes with you. Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll send them right over
Old 08-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Grand WAHM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristieWooten View Post
My team call on Tuesday was all about creating a successful ad campaign and I talked about tons of different methods of lead generation. Unfortunately I was unable to record it but I would be happy to share the notes with you. Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll send them right over
Thanks Kristie your the best!

~Amy
Old 08-11-2011, 07:06 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Anytime