Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-19-2007, 01:10 PM
WAHM Regular

I just got in on this and I'm wondering if any of you have had anything to do with it.

It says you don't have to worry about SPAM.
I am very confused about SPAM because I know you guys buy email addresses and everything seems to have an anti-Spam policy, saying it must be someone who has asked you to email them. If I buy the addresses, the person has obviously not asked ME to email them.

So this email Millions looked pretty good in that it says you don't have to worry about being SPAM.

I can never seem to get links to post here like the rest of you do, but go to www.letsstayhometoday.com and click on the Email Millions page and let me know if you know anything about it.

And if you want to click on some google ads while you're there, I sure won't mind...

Thanks
Cathy
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2007, 01:30 PM
WAHM Addict

Hey Cathy...

Looking at this but on your advertisent you have there you'll want them to update your price!!! Not sure if you just forgot to let them know!

Old 07-19-2007, 01:35 PM
WAHM Addict

I kind of read through this... I guess it just sounds too good to be true that you only pay 35.00 for lifetime and yet you can email 2.3 million people daily? Are these 2.3 million people the one's that bought this for 35.00??? And that's why there are never spam complaints? I don't know, to me it just doesn't seem possible...
Old 07-19-2007, 03:17 PM
Super WAHM

I did some research on this company last week. The general opinion on the internet is that it is a scam. Several people reported purchasing the program and having zero response. Also the only site that is supposed tohave reviewed the site and verified that is not a scam is owned by the same person who owns the blast4traffic site

Lauren
Old 07-19-2007, 07:38 PM
Super WAHM

There is a lot of this on the internet now....You really have to research and ask questions.

Thanks Cathy for bringing this to our attention...Teresa