Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-12-2007, 04:13 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi I used to be a regular on this forum but forgot all of my information so had to resign up. I have been out of the Ameriplan loop for about a year now. I have 13 members and 2 IBO's. Most of the people I talk to are turned off by the 50. per month. What are some ways to approach that so people are more recptive? Also are there any new flyers with the new prices. I just threw out all of my old stuff and have yet to buy new brochures. My team doesn't have a website with stored information like I've heard so many have.

Thanks in advance
Tiffany
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Super WAHM

I usually phrase it as we have a small montly overhead, or "as with any business we have a small monthly overhead" I actually use amy letts script, but i personalized it for my personal style. I make sure to explain everything we get for the overhead before I mention the price as well.

Here is the excerpt from the script I use

OK so again when you work with Ameriplan you are an Independent contractor so you get all the perks that come along with being a small business owner. You get to write off a portion of your mortgage or rent, your electric, phone, computer, internet, gas and more. Any overhead expenses you will also be able to write off like if you want to get business cards or what not. Thatís all tax deductible and will all be money coming back to you from the IRS. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />

As with any business there is the cost of overhead, the cost of day to day operations and Ameriplan does actually cover most of the overhead expenses for you. Thanks to them we only have to cover a small portion of our overhead expenses! So let me tell you what all is included in that overheadÖ
∑ As far as initial set up like incorporating a name or a business license all of that is covered in the over head. When you work with Ameriplan you work under their corporate umbrella. You do not have to worry about any legal paperwork; you donít even have to open up a business checking account.
∑ Also you get several websites completely operational specific to you with your own URL. Domain name, hosting, web site design and maintenance are all included there.
∑ Our tools and training Ė the training websites and the conference call line, any special training classes throughout the month on the conference call line are all included in that over head.
∑ The 250 person broker support center that processes all the applications for us, those people get paid too, thatís part of the overhead.
∑ Also your entire family receives the dental, vision, prescription and chiropractic benefits that you get working with the company from day one.
∑ Ameriplan takes care of all of the customer service issues and billing as well so we have the time to focus on building our business and our income.

And the great part is you donít have to start out knowing anything about the health care industry. Ameriplanģ provides you with presentation tools that basically do the presenting for you. And they service our clients for us as well.

Corporate takes care of answering their hard questions, sending out membership cards and provider booklet. They also take care of mailing updates and collecting monthly payments. This way, you can focus on generating new business and growing your company!

Another great thing is, once you become a Sales Director within this company; you are 100% vested. Which means your business and the revenue it generates is truly yours. It is both willable and sellable. You even will receive a business contract in the mail.
The normal cost to cover all of this would amount to about $500 a month but since Ameriplan is such a large company they are able to cover most of it for us, and they do so graciously. I actually thank them every day for doing it! J
So, _______ our basic broker kit is just $95 to get started and there is just $50 a month in overhead, to help maintain your support systems. The basic kit includes Brochures, DVDís, applications, and marketing materials. Basically everything you need to get off to a great start in the business. Plus in your first month you will also receive $50 in company credit to use toward the purchase of any additional marketing materials of your choosing, like business cards, additional brochures or company letter head.