WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Affiliate Marketing (https://www.wahm.com/forum/affiliate-marketing-260/)
-   -   Wealthy Affiliate? (https://www.wahm.com/forum/affiliate-marketing-260/772708-wealthy-affiliate.html)

janny1088 03-13-2018 02:33 PM

Wealthy Affiliate?

has anyone heard of Wealthy Affiliate?

danasurvey 03-13-2018 03:25 PM

I've heard about Wealthy Affiliate before, but don't know a lot specifically about them. Apparently, they teach you about making money with Affiliate Marketing. You could also perform a Google search for Affiliate Marketing and find tons of information as well.

Hope this helps.

janny1088 03-13-2018 05:05 PM

I've been searching about it but wanted to know if anyone from this board was familiar with it

J.H. 04-26-2018 05:43 PM

As far as I know it teaches you the first steps + some intermediate aspects of affiliate marketing. It also comes with a community platform where you can ask questions or brainstorm with other members.

It’s not for me, personally, since it looks like they mainly teach the basics (and I don’t like their cluttered interface at all).

That being said, it probably holds some value for the absolute beginner.

It’s worth mentioning that the owners recently lost a lawsuit to MOBE (Matt Loyd) on grounds of defamation: 2017 BCSC 1873 MOBE Ltd. v. Loudoun

Apparently, they and many of their affiliates had been going around the web spreading disinformation about other affiliate courses/networks (including MOBE), and then promoting Wealthy Affiliate as the ‘better’ option.

Haven’t really looked into it much further, but it sounds like some shady MLM stuff going on there.

If you want an unbiased review on the platform itself, this video is pretty good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwdImnqtQmc

As mentioned, it looks like it mainly teaches you the basics. So, if you’re already well-read and somewhat experienced when it comes to affiliate marketing, it probably won't do much for you (unless you really like the social aspect).

If you’re completely new it could be a good resource. Though, I’d rather go with the Affilorama free membership + Youtube videos and articles, personally (that's more than enough content to get you started -- better to save your money for intermediate/advanced courses imo).

surveysitereviews 07-06-2018 01:06 PM

I recommend learning as much as you can about affiliate marketing from free online resources:

Google Searches
YouTube Videos - People love to brag about their success and often create videos explaining how they became successful
Online Forums

Instead of paying a membership fee to join an affiliate marketing educational program, you might be able to pick up some inexpensive books on the subject. I just always think it's best to save your money and avoid spending it whenever you can. Once you understand affiliate marketing and have a promotional opportunity in mind, use your money to create a high-qualify website to promote it.

danoli 07-07-2018 05:11 PM

I completely agree with the idea that Affiliate arketing is one of the best way to begin to make some money from home even if you have no experience at all.
There are effectively some good books on the subject at low price,beginning at $20.
In these books you receive so valuable information that you could get from a more expensive training.
But education without action is a nonsense.
You have to work hard if you want to have some results.
When I am saying "working hard I mean spend almost one or two hours "every day".
And be prepared to wait a few weeks or months to get some enjoyable results.
If you have some money to invest,you should consider to sign up for a course that teach you all the things you have to know to break heaven when doing Affiliate Marketing.
This type of course comes in generally with some support to help you along your way to help you with technical issues and to review your homework ang tell you if what you are doing is great or if you need to make some adjustments.
If you choose this way you will have to consider it more like a real Job than a Hobby helping you to make a few bucks a week.
And if you make it a serious Job,with lots of time and efforts you could even consider to quit your Boss and really work from home and take more time with your familly.

Jamesjennifer 07-11-2018 06:42 AM

Got It, Thanks for sharing the excellent topic. But I need more information about it.

dionnes 07-11-2018 01:28 PM

You can Google Wealthy Affiliate (WA) and find there are a lot of affiliates promoting the program. The site offers you the chance to build a website hosted on their platform. You can use one of their free domains (siterubix) or have your own domain name. There is some training to take you through building your site and the affiliate marketing process. Most of the people tend to build a site promoting WA as the affiliate product. But as someone said earlier, you can learn a lot about affiliate marketing for free. Just take everything you learn with a degree of skepticism and caution.