Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2014, 02:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Default How can I make at least $70 a day online?

Any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2014, 04:56 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Not Easy To Do

It's not easy to make 70 dollars a day on line the best way I know is to sell on ebay or amazon the problem is what do you sell where do you get it and how much does it cost to buy and can you buy it cheap enough to make a profit you can find a drop shipper but it's hard to make any money with there prices and ebay and pay pal fees if you heed help email me I have been in the business for over 20 years
Old 02-04-2014, 10:04 PM
WAHM Addict

There are so many free programs you can join but it's about getting enough traffic and hope people make a purchase. I suggest you find something that really interest you and treat it like a business and stay consistent with your marketing.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:47 PM
Online Success Coach

Depending on your interests and skills, it shouldn't be too hard to make that in a day. There are plenty of resources on this forum that could help whether it's monetizing a blog, starting a home based business or transcription.
Old 02-06-2014, 01:53 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Find What You Love

Once you find what you love and do a little research on the market, start blogging about your topic. As you learn along the way, your blog content will continue to improve. I felt in love with the forex trading niche and started blogging about my trades in January 2010. Bottom line just get started.
Old 02-06-2014, 03:16 AM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs up It's not so easy for $70 a day to earn online.

If you work any type of online work then it require some days to attain this level of income,..it's not that you earn from the first day from your work...Any type of online work require some hard work and dedication to attain this level if income..if any one tell that it becomes overnight then it might not last for longer period of time.
Old 02-17-2014, 06:25 PM
WAHM Regular

I also just started affiliate. I suggest you can share the blog according to your area of ​​interest, and make the website SEO, efforts for some time, should be able to achieve your goal. Good Luck
Old 02-18-2014, 10:01 AM
WAHM Fanatic

well since you're in the Affiliate Marketing folder this question makes it easier because affiliate sales are really a matter of numbers so can be easily put into math formulas.

affiliate commission number of sales
70.00 .... 1
35.00 .... 2
17.50 .... 4
8.75 .... 8
4.00 .... 17.5
1.00 .... 70
.50 .... 140

next you simply take the number of sales you need to make each day and determine how many views/clicks you will need to accomplish each sale through advertising tracking and information other affiliates share with you. Just be prepared to look at the whole picture and think big enough- as many affiliate links, products, services may require hundreds of TARGETED views to get a 'click' and thousands+ to make a sale.

So realistically, in order to make 8 sales a day (8.75 commission) you may need to deliver an average of 80,000 ++ hits to your link each and every day. Again, realistically to do this quickly one would most likely need to invest in top notch advertising. It is also likely to include the cost to hire an online advertising expert or service if you are not one (online advertising guru) at this time. (90% of bloggers will not accomplish these large numbers within their 1st year or 2)

So I think it can be done with some what may be considered 'high' costs involved. But it can be noted that business expenses are legitimate deductions come tax time.
Old 02-25-2014, 10:56 AM
Super WAHM

I would recommend starting a blog. Once you start your blog you have to start promoting it. It is very important to get in front of people who are interested in the niche you are writing about. That is half the battle right there. Being consistent is very important too. You must not quit. I would recommend reading other blogs that specialize in the niche you would like to get into.
Old 03-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Let's Make That Money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommysweeps13 View Post
Any ideas?
You'll be surprised how many programs are out there (legit) that are FREE and very profitable... is like a buffet out there.

I just love the internet

Closed Thread