Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-28-2013, 01:30 PM
Super WAHM

Default I am now the Seller to Affilitate program... now what?

I am creating my own product! I am also paying people to sell my product for me. I have it on my website and on e-junkie... how do I get people interested in selling my product?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2013, 02:43 PM
Grand WAHM

Try promoting on different sites, forums, social networks, groups, etc. where people might share an interest in your product. Also look for affiliate type forums as well, where affiliate marketers might post.

Good luck.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:00 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danasurvey View Post
Try promoting on different sites, forums, social networks, groups, etc. where people might share an interest in your product. Also look for affiliate type forums as well, where affiliate marketers might post.

Good luck.
How would I do that... search google for "afflitiate marketers"?
Old 01-29-2013, 02:34 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koledust View Post
I am creating my own product! I am also paying people to sell my product for me. I have it on my website and on e-junkie... how do I get people interested in selling my product?

First way to get people interested
. I assume it''s a digital product? If so why don't you offer it to affiliates by putting it on Clickbank? (e-junkie is OK, but I would never use it if I was searching for an offer to promote)

Second way to get people interested. Build a good deep, high converting sales funnel, then offer affiliates 100% commissions on the front end. (you make your profit on the backend upsells and downsells in your funnel)
Old 01-29-2013, 08:11 AM
Grand WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koledust View Post
How would I do that... search google for "afflitiate marketers"?
You could search for that and a variety of other words and phrases related to your specific product.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Super WAHM

Some great advice! Don't forget youtube, you can also post online classified ads looking for affiliates. Yes, forums are great as well. Facebook is huge for this type of thing too.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:52 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colly5 View Post
Some great advice! Don't forget youtube, you can also post online classified ads looking for affiliates. Yes, forums are great as well. Facebook is huge for this type of thing too.

The problem with that is affiliates, especially super affiliates, want statistics to make a decision on what to promote, that's why I suggested Clickbank. It has the information I need ie Sale value, My commission, Rebill average amount etc - and most importantly Gravity (Clickbanks way of indicating how many affiliates have made a sale on the offer in the last month).

You don't go hunting for affiliates - you provide the information at a central point (at Clickbsank etc.) and let them come to you. Keep in mind you needs hundreds of affiliates to do well.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Social Media is another free avenue of marketing, however you do need to know a bit about utilizing the services. You can creating followings with people that have similar interests.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:40 PM
WAHM Regular

Make a blog and a squeeze page on two different domains or pages and join clickbank like AllenJames said. Offer a percentage to other people who will sell your product. Make it lucrative. In your blog talk about how great your product is. Write articles about it and what it can do then release these scheduled throughout the month at the same time of day and same intervals. Put your squeeze page as links threaded through out your blog and put an affiliate link on your blog and your squeeze page that point back to your clickbank product with instructions on how to use the affiliate code. Oh and an autoresponder and mail list from your squeeze page really help as well.

Remember, people have to find you so make them want to find you by posting great content.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:31 PM
WAHM Regular

I agree, I have been an affiliate marketer for years and I would not promote a product unless I know it has good stats. Clickbank is a good place to submit your product to.

Offering a quality product that solves a problem is key. A product that affiliates want to promote because they know it converts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllanJames View Post
The problem with that is affiliates, especially super affiliates, want statistics to make a decision on what to promote, that's why I suggested Clickbank. It has the information I need ie Sale value, My commission, Rebill average amount etc - and most importantly Gravity (Clickbanks way of indicating how many affiliates have made a sale on the offer in the last month).

You don't go hunting for affiliates - you provide the information at a central point (at Clickbsank etc.) and let them come to you. Keep in mind you needs hundreds of affiliates to do well.