Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-07-2013, 05:29 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up

I am with SFI it not all about just being selling they product you can sell you own product and services with thier tripleclicks site and bid on their penny acutions win and sale the product you win on their site there are alot of new thing going on is SFI these days alot more way to make income. It more to then people think look a little harder at this program everyone has the right to imporve they program for the better.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2013, 08:52 PM
Registered WAHM

Default sfi

i just recently became a member and am curios as to some alternative advertising methods and ways to gain referrals.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:21 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

I tried it for a while and it did not work for me.
The products were pretty lame And you don't get 100% commission.
Also they say it is agree sign up but then they have hidden costs.
I am now trying out empowernetwork, cost is upfront but you get to blog which is more fun!
Hope this helps!
Old 02-23-2013, 11:38 PM
WAHM Regular

Its FREE sign up and it comes highly recommend...
Old 07-28-2014, 12:12 PM
Registered WAHM

I joined last year and followed the instructions to a "T". I never made any money even though I had many affiliates under me. I am sure it works for certain people but this program was not worth my time (although I did communicate with some very nice people from all over the world)
Old 07-30-2014, 05:08 AM
WAHM Fanatic

SFI will work if you work it. You have to go into it thinking like a business person, not just a job you do from home.

There is a learning curve, absolutely. But you are building a business of your own, and that takes time.

Too many people jump in with the mindset of fast money with little to no work - thanks to a lot of inexperienced marketers who spam about it all being free. Those people more than likely drop out themselves.

But again, you are building a business so there's a lot more to it than just following instructions. You need to have your own initiative as well. You need to be creative; bounce ideas off of other members, try and test different marketing methods, and most of all - participate heavily.

SFI isn't meant to be just a "work from home job." For thousands of long-time members, it is their business that has replaced a full time job, and it's built them a solid, lucrative residual income source that will last them through retirement.

Again, it's not "just" a work from home job and it's not a fly-by-night scam operation either. It's a very unique hybrid that includes multiple ways to earn. You pick what's right for you.

If you love affiliate sales and you're good at it, work it. If you're good at selling your own products, work that.

Duplication is also key to this business, so when you find the right methods that work for you, you teach your downline to do the same.

I was with SFI for over a year and made the mistake of not having the right mindset going in, and I dropped out. I signed back up under a new sponsor a couple of months ago and I'm taking my time with it and learning as much as possible. And I'm participating a lot more in all of the different aspects of the company.

Think of it this way, if you got a new job in a huge office building that you've never been in before, you wouldn't quit just because you kept getting lost in the maze of offices, would you?

SFI is a virtual office building so you have to give yourself time to get familiar with it. If you confuse easily, then no, it's not something you'd be interested in.

If you're looking for a company that will challenge you to build a substantial income over time, then you'll love it.

If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you the link to my blog where I've set up 8 training videos that I did myself. These are company videos; they're my own. That will give a "sneak peak" of what SFI is before you sign up. ;-)