Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-09-2012, 03:46 PM
WAHM Regular

If its not too rude to ask, please let us know what sort of income you're able to generate.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2012, 06:11 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJS1986 View Post
If its not too rude to ask, please let us know what sort of income you're able to generate.

Hi just a reply here. These two companies offer 100% commission so as soon as you refer your first person your product is paid for. Then any profit or income depends on your own skill in promoting the products. I can only speak from EN and its now my second month and should be earning about $500 a month now which I am happy about. EN has a full income disclosure of all their affiliates on their website so you can see the percentages of how many people are earning at what amount.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:58 AM
Super WAHM

Default be forwarned

I joined NMVT september and paid oct 4th.....i sponsored one and was suppose to be paid for him i think oct 9th or somewhere there....i never did and to this day never have got paid even though he repeatily said even if cancelled and owed will get paid....they began having ongoing issues and excuses why not paying....i then cancelled cus i lost my job so i had no income to pay the fees again..they still took the admin fee the next payment and i did not have enough on my CC for them to take the 98.00..so iam figghting to get my 20.00 with my CC in a dispute....I had the week previous asked in the nmvt matermind group when were we getting paid as i would use the 98 to maybe fund another month as i lost my job and had no savings..well i was banned from group...since then very few have been paid.,...many have left...many have been banned even kindly asking if getting paid this week....There are large numbers who are owed still and there are large numbers who have been banned or left due to ongoing issues and even the owners verbal tirades and abuse....I am not a troublemaker nor do i want to hear from cheerleaders still supporting this by giving me a hard time....i already went thru that with my sponsor abusing me cus i wouldnt sponosr into something not paying(i think she quit to eventuallly once never getting 2000 owed to her)while many are not getting paid..and oh yes they have continued to take payments from those who have cancelled..some people have paid 2 months and no payouts...so be forwarned..i am in a group of nwm who have all expressed and have gone thru same as i ....it is very sad as they had awesome leaders and trainers and looked so hopeful..I hope this saves someone from jumping in and losing money...if the company even pays out to those few who cant see the forest from the trees to keep them cheerleading.....the reputation is far ruined not many will touch it

Last edited by GraceLiving; 12-13-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Empower Network and Network MarketingVT

Empower Network is barely a year old but has grown very quickly and is farther ahead with memberships globally than some older networking companies. Dave and Dave are very motivational and keep members updated. $25 to join is an excellent level for most people but the real money is from the upgrades. The potential is huge and the training is Hot. NMVT is barely 1 year old but has an awesome array of 84 marketing products.which should help the newbie a lot. They are both good programs and being in both would maximize ones learning and income. They are both Global opportunities and can be run exclusively online. Very important.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:37 PM
WAHM Motivator
WAHM Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhonda_wahm View Post
I am also planning on joining MLSP eventually

MLSP is really awesome - no matter what kind of business you are in that needs leads - I highly recommend it. It is good for network marketing, direct sales, affiliate marketing, etc. Really any business that can be conducted "from a distance" where you are looking for leads that are looking to make money, it's the bomb!
Old 12-20-2012, 12:25 PM
Super WAHM

I hear too many horrible stories on Facebook about NMVT. Too many banned members and unpaid members. Some even raked in thousands in commission but were unpaid.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:32 AM
WAHM Regular

This a lot of good information. I have been looking into Empower Network to add to my list of programs I currently market. Thanks for the insight.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:11 AM
Registered WAHM
WAHM Professional

Default Empower Network

I heard several things about Empower Network and how Facebook recently banned all ads from this company. I am not a member of this company but I will look further into it because of this conversation....
Old 12-30-2012, 07:29 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Empower Network

I agree with Richchris . I joined Empower Network a couple of weeks ago to promote other businesses.

Like any other online business, I think a lot of it still depends on the team you are working with also. I am with an awesome team and we really do help each other every chance we get!

I was lucky to get with team that also has great marketing and an automated system that really helps someone like me, who is a complete newbie, plug in and start making money while your learning. This helped me to make my first ever commission!

So far, I'm pleased with EN
Old 01-04-2013, 12:22 PM
Registered WAHM

Two local sponsors that are involved with the same mlm I am in have been wanting me to join Empower.

After exhausting every single traditional SEO technique in the book, and still not getting a single sign up beneath me, I feel like I am at my wits end trying to get folks to sign up.

So my next thought was to try a email marketing program with auto responders.

I thought the 25.00 would get me full benefits from the Empower program.. Now after reading through this post, realize that is not the case..

After exhausting all my SEO techiques, am having a hard time figureing out wich direction to go... Something like Empower, or mailing lists...

Glad I found this forum, and this particular topic..

Tags
empower network, network marketing vt