Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-07-2012, 02:58 AM
Registered WAHM

Default How to make some profit in Internet Marketing?

I have heard about this Internet Marketing for years now, How can you make some profit while sitting on your desktop? Thank you for your shared knowledge

Last edited by *In*2*Win*; 01-04-2013 at 10:33 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2012, 05:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Well, first of all, you need to realize that you don't make money "sitting on your desktop". It takes hard work, dedication and the right mindset. Without any of those, you won't succeed.

Now, internet marketing is a broad subject. It covers affiliate marketing (promoting products from vendors and getting a commission for those sales), product creation (selling your own products, going from downloadable products like ebooks and reports to tangible goods), offering services (like webdesign) and more. Basically, anything related to promoting and/or selling products online falls under the "internet marketing" title.

Before you can get started, you need to think for yourself what your goal is. If you want to start an online store where you sell knitted scarfs, you'll need a completely different business plan then when you are going to do affiliate marketing on your own blog, for example.

Hope this helps.

Leslie
Old 11-07-2012, 08:48 AM
Grand WAHM

You can create your own sites and blogs for instance and work on getting traffic to them.

Then you can monetize those blogs and sites with things like Google AdSense.

That would be one example.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Awesome WAHM

Internet Marketing is a good way to make income but like said above it takes work, getting your link or product seen takes time. There are lots of affiliate sights now that help you with marketing.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:48 AM
WAHM Regular

Internet marketing is extremely saturated so you have an up hill battle if you decide to pursue this. Some of the most successful marketers got started years ago, when it was much easier to create a site and build a brand without much competition or the hassle of ranking well on search engines. Unfortunately Google is the top player when it comes to search and they have been systematically destroying sites with their algorithm updates. I personally believe they are trying to drive site owners to pay for traffic, but that is just my opinion. If you are looking to make some passive income, I would explore writing on sites like InfoBarrel or Hubpages. These are both profit sharing sites that allow you to share in the revenue that your articles generate. Both sites already have a decent traffic base and you wouldn't have to create your own website. You can setup a system where you write 5 to 10 articles a month until you have hundreds of articles. Of course it is work, but once the heavy lifting is done, you will see some passive income. If you are interested in learning more, I have written reviews on both sites on my blog. Good luck to you.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Super WAHM

Default Info

I sent you a private message with some info.

Trudi
Old 11-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jflats View Post
Internet marketing is extremely saturated so you have an up hill battle if you decide to pursue this. Some of the most successful marketers got started years ago, when it was much easier to create a site and build a brand without much competition or the hassle of ranking well on search engines. Unfortunately Google is the top player when it comes to search and they have been systematically destroying sites with their algorithm updates. I personally believe they are trying to drive site owners to pay for traffic, but that is just my opinion. If you are looking to make some passive income, I would explore writing on sites like InfoBarrel or Hubpages. These are both profit sharing sites that allow you to share in the revenue that your articles generate. Both sites already have a decent traffic base and you wouldn't have to create your own website. You can setup a system where you write 5 to 10 articles a month until you have hundreds of articles. Of course it is work, but once the heavy lifting is done, you will see some passive income. If you are interested in learning more, I have written reviews on both sites on my blog. Good luck to you.

Thank you for your honest opinion on this one Jflats. Right now I realize that theres no such thing as instant buck overtime, We really work hard to get what we deserved. Just focus.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Registered WAHM

Now, internet marketing is a broad subject. I thinks if you want to start an online store where you sell knitted scarfs, you'll need a completely different business . All by every way fast first on the internet. I wish you success .
-------------------------
I love music and like play games in kizi school .
Old 11-08-2012, 01:30 PM
WAHM Regular

It does take a lot of work. There is no such thing as a get rich overnight. Keep working at it and you will succeed. The best is article marketing. Find a topic that you are passionate about that makes it easier to write your own original content and post it on your blog or website along with article directories.

Good luck and much success.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:50 AM
WAHM Regular

Its not so difficult but its not so easy for beginners at all. However, once you know the "tricks of the trait" , you are really set for life. no more 9 to 5 job . You can be your own boss - thats the beauty of IM.

Tags
promotional product