Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-01-2017, 07:32 AM
Super WAHM

Smile Have lips? How about a smartphone? Then you can do this business! (LS)

I've been in and out of direct sales for half my life and by far LipSense by SeneGence is the EASIEST business I've ever built. Women love this product, love that this gorgeous lipstick is kiss-proof, waterproof, and smudge-proof, love that one tube of LipSense is equal to 3 tubes of regular lipstick, and love that they don't have to constantly retouch their lips every time they have a drink! They seriously can't get enough!

There is so much exciting stuff going on with the company. We're just entering the Momentum phase of the business cycle which means an average of 7-10 years of massive growth! How incredible is that? Most states are virtually untouched. There is SO MUCH room for growth. And it's only $55 to get started. Pretty unreal!

You and your family are worth this $55 investment. Build your life and fulfill your dreams on your terms. Join my team today and, together, we'll crush it and make our wildest dreams come true!! xo

SeneGence.com
Distributor # 382440
Sponsored Links

Tags
beauty, lipsense, makeup, senegence