Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-14-2015, 10:13 PM
WAHM Addict

Thumbs up Earn from the content you post (TSU)

Tsu (Social Network):

Sign up for a social network that is very much like Facebook but actually pays it’s users!

*Shares it’s ad generated revenues– Tsu is a free social network that shares up to 90% of ad generated revenues with its users.
So that means you get paid for all the content you post. Must be original content. No google images are allowed. If you created or took the pic..you can post it.

*Donate Earnings to Charity if you wish- You can also choose to donate your earnings to verified charities of your choice. This is another wonderful thing I love about this site. There are so many verified charities to choose from such as Charity Water.

*Friendly environment– Another thing I love about Tsu is the friendly environment. Everyone is so nice and social and willing to help each other out. This social network is like no other.

*Groups- Tsu has just added the group feature. So if you love to join groups and get to know others, Tsu is for you! Feel free to create your own group and invite others to join.

*Two ways to cash out- There are two different ways to cash out on Tsu. You can request a Check mailed out to you or payment via Paypal. When you cashout you can choose your choice of payment. (Personally I love cashing out via check to get their awesome lil black envelope and two Tsu stickers for free!)

Join Tsu:
Candi Rodriguez | ts?

My proof of pay is located on my blog at:
The Blessed Life ? Posts Tagged ?blessedtsu?
Sponsored Links