Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-03-2015, 10:16 AM
WAHM Regular

Default On the fence about starting your own Jamberry business? Try it for free with me.

If you've been reading my posts, then you already know what an amazing company Jamberry is! It's a super fun business with an amazing product that basically sells itself. Jamberry nail wraps are beautiful, long-lasting, nail stickers made of durable vinyl that doesn't damage your nails like some alternative means of manicures and pedicures.

April is the PERFECT month to host an online Jamberry party! Everyone is excited for springtime and fun! Why not tell them about Jamberry nail wraps and earn hostess rewards at the same time!

Hosting a Jamberry party is super fun and I do most of the work while you get to chat it up with friends, share your amazing Jamberry manicures and earn FREE hostess rewards! Jamberry’s hostess rewards are some of the best in the business, they really know how to treat a hostess right.

In addition, this is the best way to try the business with no cost or obligation. If you like it and decide that you want to become a consultant, you can apply up to $50 of your hostess rewards towards your start up fee and you keep the commission, which is 30% to 40%.

If you are like most people these days, getting together for an in-person party is a lot of work and stress! No one’s schedules have the same availability, half the people don’t RSVP, the other half say “maybe” and then after you spend all day cleaning, only 1 or 2 people actually show up! Well, you can have your Jamberry party ONLINE! Your party can last a day, a week, or even a month! People check in at their own convenience, order their nail wraps right from their laptops, and get them shipped right to them, with no waiting for the party to close! Plus we play games, win prizes, and share awesome pictures of gorgeous manicures that women are doing at home!

First, sign up to host! You can pick how you want to hold your online party online. You can pick how long you want to hold it, you can even pick what games we play! Then you invite your friends to join in, have fun interacting and playing, and then reap the rewards! No cost, no clean-up, and nothing but fun!

I'll do most of the work and you can try the business for free today. Simply click the link below to sign up as a host. If you have any questions, just shoot me a text. My cell phone number is 602-740-3677. We have such a supportive team and I'll be there for you every step of the way.

Jamberry Nail Wraps
Sponsored Links

Tags
beauty consultant, fun business opportunity, party business, try it for free, work at home 100% online