Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-16-2013, 06:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile Organic skincare - low start up cost - no fees..ever..bbc

Get started with your own organic skincare business at BlackBox Cosmetics!

You can make your own hours and work from home selling this high-demand product line that is unique, beautiful, revolutionary, and most advanced in the industry.

You get your own free online shopping cart making you money 24 hours a day, seven days a week and is easily one of the best money-making opportunities with the most innovative, highest paying commission & bonus structure in the industry.

There is NO sales quotas, NO stocking of product, NO monthly financial commitment, NO annual renewal, and NO unfair sales requirements.

BlackBox Cosmetics is merging science with nature to reduce & remove fine lines, wrinkles, scars, age spots, and large pores and promotes collagen repair & growth.

All their products are Aloe & Botanical extract-based, not water based like most skin care products and organically & botanically preserved, unlike most products preserved with formaldehyde releasing parabens.

BlackBox Cosmetic's fast production to distribution model allows for the highest possible nutrient value, unlike most products that sit on shelves for many months to years and comes packaged in beautiful and luxurious air-tight/light-blocking containment system to preserve their high nutrient value.

They are even eco-friendly & money-saving with discounted refills which is always a good thing!

You can join by either buying a kit or you can join just by paying the ISA fee of $49.00.

If you would like to join without buying a kit,you must phone in and use my name - Rhonda Barrett and BlackBox Cosmetics Sponsor number- RB1922 ...It was how I joined
with my sponsor..

If you would like to join by buying a kit, please click on my link in my signature and then go to "ISA Enrollment" on the left hand side. Then just pick the kit that
fits your needs.

Any questions please feel free to contact me,I am always here to help!

Rhonda
Sponsored Links

Tags
blackbox cosmetics, low cost, organic skincare