Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-17-2013, 06:03 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Use Send Out Cards to increase results in your primary business!

I recently joined send out cards to help me in my primary business with Avon. I absolutely LOVE it! I have sent postcards encouraging enrollment to all of my prospects who have inquired about Avon but who have not yet enrolled... including the website with my reference code for online appointments. I have also sent a 3 panel card to all of my Avon team members with ideas for growing their business!

I think send out cards is a GREAT opportunity for anyone who is involved in any home based business. I love the simplicity of the system, and I also think that the more different ways we reach out to prospects (phone, email & mail), the higher the sign on ratio is for whatever business you promote (in my case, Avon!).

I also love the added dimension of using the cards as training cards for my team for increased retention and success. Dripping new ideas to them... one card at a time.

I decided to enroll as a Marketing Distributor with Send Out Cards, simply because I know a lot of people involved in home based business, who I'm sure will love this system as much as I do.

Love it, Love it, Love it!!!! I think I'm addicted. LOL

Here are some Options if you are interested in giving send out cards a try for yourself, to see the impact that using it can have on YOUR current business:

For those who have a business and will be using the system quite a bit, there are two options that would be best suited for you!

1. Become a "preferred customer". This gives you the lowest price per point (.31 per point). You pay $31 per month for 100 points, and can cancel at any time if you decide it isn't for you. A post card cost 1 point. A 2 panel card is 2 points, and a tri-fold card is 3 points!

2. Become a distributor (there are 2 types of distributor accounts. If you know other people who you think will enjoy this system then the MD-Marketing Distributor option may be a good choice for you).

For those who will send less than 10 cards per month, the best option for you will be:

Retail Customer Subscription. For just $9.80 per month, you will get 20 points per month to send cards with. Again, no long term commitments... you can cancel anytime. Imagine sending beautiful, and customized cards for LESS than what you pay for a generic one at the store. It is GREAT!!

Questions?? Feel free to ask.

Here's my website so you can check it out. Watch the videos so you can see for yourself how amazing this is. Then, When you click on "join" you will see all of the options available to you as a customer or a distributor.

https://www.sendoutcards.com/153033/

Additionally, Like I mentioned... My primary business is with Avon. It's only $10 to get started as an Avon Rep, and you can earn up to 50% commission. I'm an experienced leader with providing support to team members both near and far. If you have any questions about Avon (or send out cards), don't hesitate to send me a pm. If you are ready to enroll as an Avon Representative, visit:

Online Appointments - Become a Representative
Use Reference code: KristineLocke
Sponsored Links

Tags
avon, join avon, join send out cards, send out cards