Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-11-2012, 11:30 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Sell Avon! Only $10 to get started. Christmas is coming, Enroll online today!

This is a great time to get started with your own Avon business! Avon has MANY great gift ideas... literally something for everyone. Get your own Christmas shopping done with the representative discount, and sell to earn Holiday cash!

Your business can be whatever you'd like it to be... a debt free holiday, a few extra hundred dollars per month, or build a career with unlimited earnings potential. You decide! As your sponsor, I will be here to help you achieve your goals. I am experienced at providing excellent support to team members both near and far.

If you have any questions before getting started, please do NOT ask in this thread. Please send me a "private message", and I will be happy to answer all of your questions. When people reply here, it is seen as "bumping an ad" and that is not allowed in the "advertise your business" section of WAHM.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

1. What happens after I enroll as an AVON Representative online??

After you enroll as an Avon Representative with ANYONE, AVON will ship your kit right out to you. You should receive it within about 3 business days.

2. What makes you different? Why should I choose you as a sponsor? What type of support do you provide to your team members??

Since these questions are so closely related, I'm going to answer them at once...

I will send you a welcome email as soon as I receive notice from Avon of your enrollment, and then I will get busy putting together a "welcome packet" for you. I like to send my team "welcome packets" in the mail to all new representatives on my team... I think that it helps them to get off to the best start possible! It includes a welcome letter, and also includes business tools to help you get your business started such as personalized labels with your info to put on your brochures (instead of hand writing your info on it), flyers personalized with your info, and coupons, ect... and your welcome kit from me will also include your order calendar so that you know when your orders are due, a "hot spot" chart to maximize your earnings, and our "Team Training" website will also be listed which has even more ideas as well as resources for you to modify, print and use as your own.

You will also receive a welcome packet from MY sponsor, Lisa (she is one of the top income earners in the country) with additional resources from her. She and I both provide complete downline support for our first 3 generations... so, if you decide to build a team of your own, then YOUR team members will receive all of these great resources from us as well.

I'm a very active sponsor, and I truly care about your success, and so does my sponsor Lisa. You will have contact information for both of us (Lisa sends you hers in her welcome and resource pack, and invites you to contact her as well)... so you will be encouraged by both of us to contact us whenever you want with questions or to brainstorm ideas. We are here to help you. We get paid to help you, and we really, truly enjoy doing it! You have 2 very experienced people to turn to for direction, so never hesitate to contact us as often as you need to!

As your sponsor, I do all that I can to help you get off to the best start and reach your goals.

If you are ready to get started, click on the link below and enter my reference code: KristineLocke (no space, as shown).
Online Appointments - Become a Representative

I look forward to working with you!

Your partner in Success,
Kristine Locke
Sponsored Links

Tags
avon, avon representative, join avon, join avon online, sell avon