Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-27-2012, 02:37 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Fun, Free Way to Earn Free Cash and Gift Cards. Superpoints is Super Easy!

I love simple! Don't give me some complicated program that I have to ask all my friends to join in order to make it work or pay some membership fee and hope I get it back.

Superpoints is none of those things. Each day you get 30 free tries to spin the Big Lucky Button. If you win, you earn points that you cash in for Paypal cash, prizes or gift cards of your choice. That's it!

You can complete offers or watch videos to gain points more quickly or invite friends and win every time they win, but you can earn points without doing anything other than spinning the wheel! Sign up, complete your profile and confirm your welcome email. Then log in and click the "Earn Points" tab. Choose the Lucky Button and SPIN!

Important! You can't earn prizes without completing your profile so you want to confirm the welcome email they send you and upload a picture. If you don't want to upload your photo, grab a headshot from Bing or Google images. The program is totally free so there is no cost or payment info required.

In this economy I'll take all the free stuff I can get. Superpoints is just one more way I use my free time to stretch my family budget!

Click the Big Lucky Button to join Superpoints!

Karla Cross
Couponing by the Sea
Sponsored Links