Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-19-2011, 04:23 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default A business with products in demand. JN

I came to work today with my nails on for the first time and got 2 parties booked and people that are going to place their order. You don't like sales? Well this product has been selling itself for me.

New consultants signing up to become a Jamberry Nails consultant between December 15 through December 31, 2011 can earn their choice of DOUBLE REWARDS in their first 30 days!
When a new consultant sign up between December 15 through December 31, 2011 and achieve their first 30 day bonus in our Fast Start Program, they will earn DOUBLE bonus rewards! Instead of choosing a $50 cash bonus or $100 product bonus, the new recruit can choose either a $100 cash bonus or $200 product bonus! WOW! Remember, the first 30 days starts 10 days after their new consultant kit is ordered. New recruits get their own website directly upon sign up. So they can start collecting orders right away! The first 30 days is really like 40 days!

Start the year off right with a growing business Jamberry Nail Shields, Nail Wraps - Buy Jamberry Nails
Sponsored Links

Tags
beauty, jamberry nails, make money, work from home