Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-11-2011, 07:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up Get Paid When Others Purchase!! - TCA

I am a member of a new coupon network company (still currently in testing phase, but going live very soon!) and they are looking to bring in more members before they go live. This company is a great mix between social networking and marketing. They truly have a step up on Groupon. You get 5% commission on all purchases from personal referrals.

TCA is by invitation only (they have to track who signed up who so they can pay commissions). I can certainly send you an invite if you are interested and help you get some referrals of your own. There is zero risk involved so you get as much or as little as you put into it, but there's really nothing to lose. There is absolutely NO selling involved. You simply get commission off of any purchases from those whom you have referred to the site or 2% on any vouchers if you bring in a business referral, and then up to 5 tiers down. So for instance, if you referred a friend of yours and she signed up and then at some point bought a coupon for a local restaurant...you would get 5% of that purchase price since you were the one that referred her. Also, if that friend referred someone and they purchased a coupon, you would also get 5% of her purchase...etc.

Let me know if you are interested and I can definitely provide further information and help you get signed up and bring referrals of your own. It has potential to bring in as much or as little as you put into it but would definitely be another great egg in your basket so to speak...worst case you can be a member and get the great discounts!

I've been working from home and freelancing for over a year and I'm not interested in scams or ridiculous "get rich" schemes. This is worth checking out and I'd be happy to provide more details.

Message me if you are interested or email me at [email protected] and I'll walk you through it!

You can visit The Customer Advantage for more info as well.

Jennifer
Sponsored Links