Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Moms Helping Moms Work From Home

I am an ordinary Mom like most of you. I have 2 children and I NEEDED to find a way to make money from home.

I tried them all, surveys, mystery shopping etc.....nothing worked well enough to replace the income I needed to make.

UNTIL NOW! After seeing an ad, I sat on it for several weeks. Until, one day I decided I just had to find out the info. Something or someone was calling me towards this.

I am so happy I made that first scary step. It has truly been a blessing. I now have a happier, healthier family and home. We are helping our environment and I am building a wonderful business I am extremely proud to be a part of. The best part is I can will this business to my children someday! Can you do that with Avon, Pampered Chef and of those type of companies? I wake up every day feeling excited about what the day brings. I no longer feel frustrated. I am now a mentor and coach to helping other women succeed in a business they also can be proud of.

We are women who help others finally feel success. We are women who have said NO WAY to inventory, collecting money, scams, or hassles. We provide complete training, support, and the friendship, encouragement you need to succeed!

From one Mom to another, I promise to devote as much time to you as you will devote to building your business. Come find out more, I challenge you to make the first step that WILL change your life for the better.

Being a Mom of two I could not even think of a risky business. There is absolutely no risk involved!

CALL ME AND GET STARTED TODAY !!!

Maureen
.: Work At Home United :.
Sponsored Links

Tags
sahm, wahm, work at home