View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 10:36 AM
WAHM Regular

Default IN Hotel Shops Available Now!

Need a night away? Heading to an event? Special Occasion? Visiting family? Don't pay for a hotel when you don't have to! We have many hotel shops available now!

You will be reimbursed for one (1) room for one (1) night, up to $150. You are required to eat breakfast at the hotel if it is available. Some hotels have complimentary breakfast. For those whose breakfast is not complimentary, you will be reimbursed up to an additional $25 to cover the cost.

Indianapolis
Terre Haute
Columbus
Greencastle

A Closer Look is a 21 year old mystery shopping company based in Norcross, GA, with mystery shop clients and opportunities throughout the USA and Canada. Due to business expansion, we are currently accepting applications for shoppers. There is NO FEE to apply and NO OBLIGATION. This is an independent contractor situation, and pay depends on the assignments you choose. Payment/reimbursement information is always available with the assignment information. To apply:

A) Visit the website A Closer Look Mystery Shopping Company.
B) Click "Become a Shopper."
C) Fill out email verification and check your email (spam too) for our application link
D) Be prepared to take a quiz and submit a writing sample.
E) Put my name, Angelique, in the box that says, "How You Heard About Us." This gets the application to my attention so I can expedite it.
F) Let me know once you fill out your application. Email me at [email protected].
G) If you get a message that says there are no shops available at this time, please email me so I can manually enter your application into our system.

Please email me if you would like an example of a writing sample with the level of detail we are looking for.