View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 07:08 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLuv View Post
Makes me wonder what their home office hourly employees are paid per hour as they pretty much do the same thing only with other additions. I have to seriously re-consider this little side gig.

I was sitting in chat last night and the 3 Team Leaders that were online were NOT responding to the Agents questions nor responses. I saw as much as 15 minutes between an answer/response, that is not acceptable and a "I'm Sorry" does not make up for time wasted. That really ticked me off. I had to call out a lead the other night on a contradiction, one lead says go right, the other lead says go left, which way is correct. Stupid in my opinion and really its becoming unworthy of the hassle.
I had to call a lead out last week too. When I said there's something different in the manual, the lead says to do it that way then. I've about had enough of them too with their unprofessionalism and the condescending communication (You better do this and that or else. We will not tolerate this and that.) as if we're out of control 5 year olds. And I agree that we are employees being called ICs.

Don't get me started on that silly csat. There are so many variables The restaurant can make a mistake even though we gave the order correctly but of course postmates is not going to blame them because they don't exist without them. Also, sometimes the courier doesn't pick up all the bags they're supposed to. The order taker in the restaurant can be new and mess up the order taking on their end too.

Last edited by Exotic; 05-08-2015 at 07:13 AM.