View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 02:40 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebasedwork View Post
Is it me or are the Slack messages totally contradicting the manual they sent out for training? It is confusing the heck out of me.
I'm with you on this one. I was sitting back and just reading Slack messages the last few days while shaking my head at all of the contradiction.

I also saw a post from one of the Leads that encourage everyone to try stay within the 2:00 minute average. Well, from many of the orders I've taken, if you can just get them to answer the phone, and not put you on hold, you just might be able to pull it off, but it also depends on the length of the order itself. I just don't think 2 minutes is realistic in this aspect, especially with having to make notes or what not. I did see a few folks concerned that their timing of calls would throw their "average" off, I had no clue that it really mattered because if it does, then I should be concerned.

I don't agree to the rating system, because you can call out the order correctly to the merchant via the phone all you want, but someone could still mess it up or forget to put something in the order. That makes me a little worried, not much, but since everything is still new, I'm very curious to see how everything will work once the kinks wear off.

On a side note, it would be interesting if their platform can be updated to add notes to the Courier when you COT it, or even when putting in the Make Ready time, it would be a great asset in my opinion. I hope everyone is enjoying the start of the new week