View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 05:08 AM
Super WAHM

Smile This Simple yet Unique Offer can Alter Your Future You in So Many Ways. (Isagenix)

I could tell you all about how great Isagenix products are. How they are noted for weight loss, body building/energy and performance and healthy aging and how all this could lead to amazing residual monthly income, and/or about the millions upon millions of testimonials from very pleased customers or associates, but it is much better to see all of this by watching the 3 short videos on my website.

(The offer) For those that do this and like what they see and are seriously considering becoming an Isagenix associate I will do a three way call with you and my sponsor. For those that know me they know that my sponsor is the #1 All Time Income Earner in Isagenix.

I normally only use him on a three way when I have someone that is currently doing well with a downline in another business and is thinking of exploring the Isagenix opportunity, or someone in a very unique position. Not that he wouldn't speak to everyone all day long, because he is just that way, but I like to utilize him to close the "bigger" deals for me and my downline since he is internationally known.

Obviously he is there to help me and my/his downline members, which if you like what you see, can be you also.

Come take a closer look and watch the 3 videos now at The Official Site of Isagenix International