View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 04:30 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSpirit1 View Post
Hi kara8776,

Yes. They have contracted with a few hundred additional people since I began in late March. Initially, during my scheduled shifts, there would be less than 150 signed into Slack to handle orders. Since that time, just last week there were almost 400 people signed in during my shifts. That number was not including the leads who were also signed in. Orders are now few and far between. I have been scheduling 2-3 back to back shifts during afternoon and evening peak times (usually 6 hours on my scheduled days). However, at this stage, when unclaimed orders do appear, claiming simply one has now become a battle. I was excited in the beginning and appreciate the opportunity, but I have made the decision to move on to other opportunities. I hope it works out for everyone.
I sat at my screen the other night and couldn't even claim an order for over an hour
They over-hired by way too much

I'll keep at it and try to make a few bucks, and the leads are super nice, but it's not going to pay near as much as I had hoped with so many people grabbing orders right, left and sideways.