View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 09:37 AM
WAHM Addict

Arrow I hope you don't get sick during the holidays, but if you do xhc

Xpress Healthcare Offers Teladoc - with No Per Call Fee

Xpress Healthcare® offers discounts on health, dental and lifestyle expenses. And now we even offer Teladoc®, the 1st & largest doctors-by-phone service. We charge NO per-call fee.

Our doctors-by-phone will assist you with myriad non-emergency issues. No expensive ER visit. No wasted time at a clinic. The doctors can even call in prescriptions when appropriate.

Teladoc® is offered in our Premium Plus package that also includes discounts on dental services, diabetic supplies, prescriptions, vision, hearing, labs/imaging and chiropractors! This package offers discounts to your immediate family for only $29.95/month. NOT per person, per family!

MY PERSONAL TESTIMONY: I saved $668 this year on ONE prescription that I take regularly. PLUS My husband saved $800 this week when he had to get a crown at the dentist! My membership was paid many times over by my savings!

For more info, visit: http://ibo.net/doctorsbyphone

We are also seeking Xpress Healthcare® reps. Please contact me for info.

© 2013 * Teladoc®, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc® and the Teladoc® logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc®, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc® does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc® does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc® operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc® does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc® physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Teladoc® phone consultations are available 24 hours, 7 days a week while video consultations are available during the hours of 7am to 9pm, 7 days a week.