View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:35 PM
Super WAHM

Default LabActive's prelaunch is almost over!

Imagine if you had the opportunity to get into Amway, Avon, Isagenix, etc., before the company launched. LabActive is your opportunity, and the deadline to be a part of pre-launch is winding down. Be the change you want in your life!

Here are the factors that make this such a a powerful opportunity right now:

1. YOU CAN BE IN AT THE BEGINNING!
The company is launching in a few weeks so we have a real window of opportunity to get ahead in the race -- before most people even know there is one. I'm looking for leaders I can train in our system and the springboard from there.

2. BIG DOLLAR RESIDUAL INCOME AVAILABLE
I'm sure you're aware how important it is to have residual income to create true wealth, not to mention making getting by day-to-day so much easier. With this business the compensation plan offers 3 ways to earn and is so revolutionarily easy that it's patent-pending. There has never been anything like this before.

THE PRODUCTS ARE SEXY AND FILL A HUGE MARKET DEMAND.
The products include a healthy energy drink with no high fructose corn syrup, Taurine, preservatives or additives and less caffeine than a cup of coffee, a nutritional meal replacement shake that meets the needs of bodies from 7-90 years of age, and a revolutionary, yet-to-be-announced patent-pending skin care line that has a secret ingredient that is blowing away the testers. No one has ever seen anything like this and it's going to truly be on the leading-edge! It may make LabActive a household name. Along with the efusjon drinks at launch and the R-1 Nutritional Shakes coming out shortly thereafter, this is going to be an incredible opportunity with potential for much money to be made! Not to mention that there are many others in the pipeline. There are many lifestyle factors and trends that make these products in serious demand right now which ensures you a stable business and income for many years.

LABACTIVE
What truly sets LabActive apart from other direct sales companies is its compensation plan, The Social Matrix. Traditional compensation plans are designed to make it difficult for money to go out to the field and often look more like a maze than a paycheck. Why is this so? The reason is simple: The harder and more complicated the compensation plan, the more money that stays at corporate. The Social Matrix operates on a different philosophy than traditional compensation plans. We believe people should be paid for their hard work and that it should be easy to do and easy to understand.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Dana Corey